Smoke from Wednesday morning's mobile home fire near 129th and Pratt could be seen for several miles.
Battalion Chief Dan Olsen says when firefighters arrived at Maplewood Estates the smoke and flames were so intense inside the mobile home that crews were prevented from getting inside to resuce the victims.
Olsen says during the fire, one of their hoses had a hole burned through it. It's not known if the victims are children or adults. A third person suffered burns and was taken to the hospital.
A number of agencies will investigate the fire, including Omaha Police, Omaha Fire Department and the State Fire Marshal's Office.