Lt. Col Will Adams had a nice surprise up his sleeve for his family in Tampa last night when he returned from duty in Afghanistan. Watch how his 9-year old daughter threw out the first pitch at the Tampa Bay Rays game and then recognized the catcher...her dad.
A bus-driver in Johnstown, PA got a surprise fare-dodger the other day. Watch what happens:
Not to worry...the deer finally exited the bus through a door the driver opened.
Need a break from work? Type "Atari Breakout" into Google Images and see what happens? Your boss probably won't like me telling you about this. :)
If you win big Saturday night and hit the $600 million estimated jackpot, there are more than a few material things to spend your dollars on:
- Ever wanted your own island? A 12.60-acre island in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Caribbean has a sale price of only $10 million, and 75-acre island in the Philippines sells for a mere $3.4 million.
- You can purchase a 737
- If you’d rather go by boat, you can buy the 15th most expensive yacht listed at $150 million.
- You could score a top nanny for your child for just under $200,000 per year.
- You can staff a household manager for $800,000 per year.
- A full-time private chef can cost you about $150,000 per year.
- You can eat the world's most expensive dessert, The Frrrozen Haute Chocolate, for $25,000 or a tasty FleurBurger 5000 for $5,000.
- If you’re more of a bagel fan, try the most expensive bagel at the Westin Hotel New York for $1,000.
- You could buy the world's most expensive helicopter, the AugustaWestland AW101 VVIP, for $21 million.
- And if you find yourself feeling a bit tired after spending all of your money, you can treat yourself to the most expensive Starbucks drink, a Quadriginoctuple Frap, for $47.50.
- Or, if an island doesn't fit your fancy, were you a big fan of space and aliens as a child? You could take a trip to the moon for a cool $100 million.
*Remember -- please play responsibly
**photo provided by www.freewoodpost.com
If you are tired of opening your beer the "normal" way. Here's a compliation of some very creative (and not always safe) ways to open a beer:
*photo provided by health.com
It seems like all you hear in the news is nasty, negative stories. You've got to watch the video below to see how good people can truly be. Some amazing footage.